And with that cheesy title I'm off. But you knew that, dear gentle reader.
Life here with the addition of a fabulous new antidepressant is a lot better than the previous life without said antidepressant. I never thought I'd be a proponent of medicine, and indeed there are side effects including some sleeplessness, but overall I feel much better. It ain't no happy pill, that is for sure, but I am no longer trapped inside a suffocating room, staring at the wall, trying to get the energy to get up and do something. Anything! It's helped me a lot. So, if you are debating going on something...I say it's worth a try. I avoided medicine for years, doing the herbal stuff, the meditation stuff, the prayer stuff, everything but the medicine stuff until I ended up in the hospital. I say go for it, kids. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, like your sanity. Just make sure you have a good doctor and some competent guidance along the way.
And in other news I am now getting responses to resumes, which is very nice, if very scary, as I have not worked in some time. But, somehow it will be OK, just like Disco Dan said. Or was it Jesus? I don't know, I think they're one and the same. And in even better news (well, perhaps comparable) my cousins are going to try and extract my book with a PC program they have obtained. This is so very, very nice. Even nicer will be the day I am out of the parental abode and on my own! I am on a waiting list for an apartment, but it requires a job. I'm working on it, people, what can I say. And it will happen!
Such an outpouring of enthusiasm from a woman previously so downtrodden by life! Ah, pills are good. I still lust after the dear blue-eyed doctor, I am sad to say, but it was a loss. People don't quite get that, but then again sexually satisfied married friends don't quite get the horrors of being single, either. Of course, one friend said it can be a blessing too, and I think she's quite right, but when you're lonely, it sucks. It just plain sucks.
Beyond that it's good to know Suri Cruise is a real live baby. According to Lifestyle magazine, that bastion of reporting integrity, Katie Holmes is a virtual prisoner of Tom Cruise's controlling, paranoid ways! I actually think this time they may be on to something. I get a mixed vibe from Mr. Cruise, and poor Katie is so very young and apparently has lusted after Tom since she was in capri pants. One can only hope she'll obtain a competent divorce lawyer if they decide to get married, otherwise I'd just take the baby and run. Maybe to a small town in Texas where some big strapping Texan dude with a shotgun will run off any celebrity fool enough to get on his land. Too bad Cruise is, like, the most powerful celebrity on the planet according to another magazine I read recently! It's not fair, it's just not fair. Still, he's going to die like the rest of us, and I bet he has morning breath and everything.
That aside, there is nothing else to say. How I would love to go to the beach for a day. Maybe I will with some friends. Our shoreline here is not exactly very pretty, but there are other shorelines, yes indeed.
I wish you a gentle rest of summer, dear reader.
Life here with the addition of a fabulous new antidepressant is a lot better than the previous life without said antidepressant. I never thought I'd be a proponent of medicine, and indeed there are side effects including some sleeplessness, but overall I feel much better. It ain't no happy pill, that is for sure, but I am no longer trapped inside a suffocating room, staring at the wall, trying to get the energy to get up and do something. Anything! It's helped me a lot. So, if you are debating going on something...I say it's worth a try. I avoided medicine for years, doing the herbal stuff, the meditation stuff, the prayer stuff, everything but the medicine stuff until I ended up in the hospital. I say go for it, kids. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, like your sanity. Just make sure you have a good doctor and some competent guidance along the way.
And in other news I am now getting responses to resumes, which is very nice, if very scary, as I have not worked in some time. But, somehow it will be OK, just like Disco Dan said. Or was it Jesus? I don't know, I think they're one and the same. And in even better news (well, perhaps comparable) my cousins are going to try and extract my book with a PC program they have obtained. This is so very, very nice. Even nicer will be the day I am out of the parental abode and on my own! I am on a waiting list for an apartment, but it requires a job. I'm working on it, people, what can I say. And it will happen!
Such an outpouring of enthusiasm from a woman previously so downtrodden by life! Ah, pills are good. I still lust after the dear blue-eyed doctor, I am sad to say, but it was a loss. People don't quite get that, but then again sexually satisfied married friends don't quite get the horrors of being single, either. Of course, one friend said it can be a blessing too, and I think she's quite right, but when you're lonely, it sucks. It just plain sucks.
Beyond that it's good to know Suri Cruise is a real live baby. According to Lifestyle magazine, that bastion of reporting integrity, Katie Holmes is a virtual prisoner of Tom Cruise's controlling, paranoid ways! I actually think this time they may be on to something. I get a mixed vibe from Mr. Cruise, and poor Katie is so very young and apparently has lusted after Tom since she was in capri pants. One can only hope she'll obtain a competent divorce lawyer if they decide to get married, otherwise I'd just take the baby and run. Maybe to a small town in Texas where some big strapping Texan dude with a shotgun will run off any celebrity fool enough to get on his land. Too bad Cruise is, like, the most powerful celebrity on the planet according to another magazine I read recently! It's not fair, it's just not fair. Still, he's going to die like the rest of us, and I bet he has morning breath and everything.
That aside, there is nothing else to say. How I would love to go to the beach for a day. Maybe I will with some friends. Our shoreline here is not exactly very pretty, but there are other shorelines, yes indeed.
I wish you a gentle rest of summer, dear reader.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home