I've got nothing to say...nothing to say! What an interesting little Soundgarden song that was, eh? How I dearly miss the 90's, that peaceful time before the world turned inside-out and we realized our president was an immature schoolboy blowing up countries he first simulated destroying with G.I. Joe figures! George Bush, the great American hero. George Bush, not a man I'd want to eat a cheeseburger with, no sirree bob. I'd rather eat a cheeseburger with Bob, yes!
Sorry about the taxing run-on sentences. I have no life, but then again, who really does? I do have my book back, however, and I am SO HAPPY. I cannot even tell you how happy I am. It's like I won the lottery, a lifetime supply of Lindt chocolate, and a trip to Las Vegas, all in one!
OK, I am officially creeped out...a woman just walked in, plunked herself down on the computer across from mine, and gave me a brief glance. This woman looks EXACTLY like the supposedly dead librarian who used to work here. I knew her when I was growing up! Did I miss something? Is she not dead? Does she still haunt the library? Aye carumba. I still think my parents' house is haunted, although my mother insists the dog merely has dementia. Poor doggie. She certainly still has her stomach, as she begs for food twenty-four seven. It's enough to drive anyone mad.
I came to the library to try and open the file of my book my cousin sent me (he was the one who retrieved it -- thank you, Jack!) and could not open it. That's OK, as he is going to convert it into Word format and send me a CD of the thing. Now I am simply idling away time before my own stomach rebels and I go and feed myself. I didn't want to leave the house at all, but it's best that I do until my parents leave later on today. I also need to finish up an application and call the store to find out if they're hiring at this location or if I need to go to another location. You know how exciting life can be! But, money is good, and so is independence. Yes siree bob!
We leave now, to eat our cheeseburger. Happy Saturday.
Sorry about the taxing run-on sentences. I have no life, but then again, who really does? I do have my book back, however, and I am SO HAPPY. I cannot even tell you how happy I am. It's like I won the lottery, a lifetime supply of Lindt chocolate, and a trip to Las Vegas, all in one!
OK, I am officially creeped out...a woman just walked in, plunked herself down on the computer across from mine, and gave me a brief glance. This woman looks EXACTLY like the supposedly dead librarian who used to work here. I knew her when I was growing up! Did I miss something? Is she not dead? Does she still haunt the library? Aye carumba. I still think my parents' house is haunted, although my mother insists the dog merely has dementia. Poor doggie. She certainly still has her stomach, as she begs for food twenty-four seven. It's enough to drive anyone mad.
I came to the library to try and open the file of my book my cousin sent me (he was the one who retrieved it -- thank you, Jack!) and could not open it. That's OK, as he is going to convert it into Word format and send me a CD of the thing. Now I am simply idling away time before my own stomach rebels and I go and feed myself. I didn't want to leave the house at all, but it's best that I do until my parents leave later on today. I also need to finish up an application and call the store to find out if they're hiring at this location or if I need to go to another location. You know how exciting life can be! But, money is good, and so is independence. Yes siree bob!
We leave now, to eat our cheeseburger. Happy Saturday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home